Notifications
Clear all

Slopes reposted unblacklist appeal

Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

As some HIGH COMMAND may know i have been blacklisted again. I think i know the reason of this, i have been lead to believe im believed to of abused the credit system by cashing out before leaving, this obviously isn't a good look is it? i was blacklisted once before as i was just not a good person for the role of PD in liferp but i got unblacklisted and proved myself in my opinion but i honestly realise why i was blacklisted, im writing this blacklist appeal now so when i come back to the server in 14 days i can apply for PD again as i miss the role, i don't mind being blacklisted from credits they are so irrelevant i didn't even use them much while in PD i didn't even buy many items neither did i end up even keeping them, im sorry for doing this mr chief of police and it won't happen again, i know im on my final straw ban wise but maybe i could be on my final straw PD wise, i know it's a big ask but i wanna try PD out again, especially with all the cool updates with the uniforms, etc it would be fun, but honestly i hope you can genuinly believe this appeal, i will follow all the rules of PD, within my time in pd i had never gotten a strike so i think it proves i was good Guy in PD i know i was given a chance and blew it but can i get one more, i promise it will not happen again. thanks for reading

Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2023 12:14 am
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2023 8:27 pm
Kezzabeii12
(@ex-corrupt-pd-now-not-corrupt-pd)
Trusted Member

@slope um sir nice appeal but i dont think you can appeal to be unblacklisted

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2023 10:27 pm