Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Incel cat (No longer blacklisted) PD app

Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Middle east

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I believe I am suited for the police role because of a few reasons. I have been in the PD before on this server multiple times so I have a lot of experience, I have started playing the server about 2 years ago on and off so I know everything about the server, the map, and other things I can use to help people. I normally help people as much as I can even if its just helping someone unflip their car, or helping a new player get started, so helping people is nothing new to me. Most of the time when I am on the server I see crime happening right infront of me but there isn't much I can do as there is few police on in my time zone. last but not least, I can be on the server for a few hours a day almost every day, and will do my best to help people the whole time.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 1200+ hours on and off

Link to your steam profile:     https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199110440078/

No longer blacklisted now!

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Incel cat
Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2023 7:12 am
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

Bruv what, congrats on getting unblacklisted that fast homie I'm kinda jealous 😠😠

Posted : 22/01/2023 9:50 am
fuzion
(@mr-3)
Trusted Member

ACCEPTED

dm at fuzion#6767 for a invite to the pd discord

Posted : 23/01/2023 3:28 pm
Share: