Notifications
Clear all

Slopes reposted PD application v

Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: i feel like im suited for the police role as in my time of playing i have always been a criminal doing robbery's hostage situations and so on but i feel like joining PD would be a fresh start correcting all the misjustice and sorting out crime within the server instead of being a basic criminal with nothing more to do i'd like some new things to do rather than doing the basic things as a criminal. I think i'd be a great addition to the team as i can keep calm in situations that PD need to keep calm within and i know alot about PD as i have experience in different servers, being PD in this server would be a great opportunity to me and i could show my skills as PD, im friends with a decent amount of PD and i have been told to apply many times as they think i'd be a great addition to the team. Im also pretty good at PVP in my opinion so if a criminal was PVPING with the cops they could be taken down pretty easily depending on the skillset on my players, PD would be a great start to helping demolish crime in LIFERP and it gives me a chance to make my old bad deeds as a a criminal into good deeds as a PD im applying today to ask for a chance to prove myself and show i can be a good PD, as a PD member i will follow every rule and i will not intend to break any, im going to be a nice and kind PD if i become one but im also being strict as a PD because sometimes i see biast arrests and those are arrests i will not make, i will only make arrests only if it justfied and okay. As a criminal i have experienced alot and i'd like to experience alot more as a police officer, i've had fair share of opening shops and doing jobs for people but now im applying for the real job, i have been PD in countless other servers as i mentioned before and i already know alot about PD but im willing to learn more along different people and im excited to hopefully begin a new journey in LIFERP as i decrease the crime that is happening within the server without being biast, only being fair.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 470 hours

Link to your steam profile:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121968998

I have also requested to join in the PD steam group.

I reapplied as steam profile was private

Extra info: I would be active as I'm on most days for 6 hours or longer. 

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2022 1:18 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

Joining PD Is a chance to protect players from crime within the server, wether I do that by catching bolos, arresting crims saving hostages

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/11/2022 8:32 am
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

As I mentioned I'm attempting to join PD as I want to protect people on the server demolishing crime, being a criminal has become bland too me and I wanna prove myself to help the server and help people correcting my mistakes as a criminal. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/11/2022 12:55 pm
splitcape13
(@splitcape13)

accepted message splitcape13#2398 for your interview

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2022 8:04 pm
Share: