Notifications
Clear all

repost of appeal for unblacklist

Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

Reasson to get blacklisted- I dont really know the reasson for being blacklisted from pd i was pd back in 2021 for 3 months and i have aways been playing by rules i have never abused nor i have been corupted I left pd to join friends as criminal and i didnt get kicked or anything like that so i dont really know why im blacklisted if i have dont something that leads to me being blacklisted i woud like to say sorry i really want to be back in pd since i miss it quite alot i promise i will be a good pd and wont dissapoint u 
What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I have been a cop for 3 months a year ago i know  the rules perfectly if u ask me and know the laws and what a police officer can do and what a criminal can do im fairly good at pvp i have 300 hours only on pvp servers i play daily on a8 and kit pvp servers as a police officer  that has experience i will be in help of cadets and new police officer explaining them what to do and helping in them in roleplay situations i can think fast in hostage situations and robberies since i have been a criminal for a long time and i know how they think and what is their next move  i have seen alot of pd ignoring hostage situations (wont say any names) with their excuse being ''Im off duty dont bother me'' and the hostage gets shot not allot pd are online everyday i see some like brocav,artemis and jaxxzy but that all i see that are moastly online in my timzone so it woud be great having me since im active daily on the server and i can play for atleast 3-4 hours daily so please let me back in pd and i will prove that i can be the pd i was back then.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 2 years

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/YAMABUSHIII/

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2022 2:42 pm
Share: