Notifications
Clear all

Salem's returning

E
 E
(@e)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Middle East (GMT+3)

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I've been removed for inactivity, yes, I died for a while, and here I am returning. I'm unsure if most PD want me back, but I helped a lot of them reach the officer rank, and I've been good friends with a bunch of them as well. I feel I am fit cause I literally made it to SWAT, so I'm pretty sure I should be fine returning, but I died for a reason, I lost interest for a bit, and Clipper seemed fine with it, so I let it go, I tried getting on from time to time but a new chief came in and here I am re-applying, I just wanna get back along with the PD, they're nice people and I kinda missed them already. I know how to deal with most dumb people who think they're above law or just smarter than me in general, so I should be fine, if Lenny decided to do a bunch of changes, I'm totally fine with it, I'll follow it as he says exactly. And as I get my role back I'll get as active as before, but if possible, I would really love my SWAT rank back, if not, officer would be perfect.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Since the start, there was gaps of activity though

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/imthicclikeachick/

Discord is Blayzer#0464

have a good day nerds (jk luv y'all)

Topic starter Posted : 08/04/2021 5:26 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Good long application, Accepted for interview, DM me for more information. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2021 6:35 pm
Share: