Notifications
Clear all

Pug's Police Application

Pug_Thug01
(@pug_thug01)
Active Member Customer

I want to rejoin the police because I have been trying to help people since I rejoined the server a few weeks ago, I have been trying to run an alcohol business, and owned a bar until recently. I feel I am suited to be police again because of my experience in both Unturned and on the Life RP server, I have almost 2 thousand hours in the game and a very large chunk of it was on this server, I have done a lot of things in my almost 1 year on the server (I joined around when quarantine hit since it was a good outlet) and I believe that my time on the server allows me to connect with people. Take this as you wish but a lot of new recruits always went by the word of the law, asking everyone for their licenses and not giving any slack anywhere. I understand that people keep their licenses in the vehicle with them and not on them because of how much people get Kos’d or robbed. Recently I saw a recruit ask a newb for his lumber license because he had a chainsaw, it was then that I really realized I wanted back into PD because of how some of the current cops care more about their paycheck than helping people. I have around one to two hundred hours on servers like Kodak that are primarily PVP so I have plenty of experience with combat. Lastly, I would like to join because PD are being treated better with the new help of Nexx. (ps. I  have left PD before but I was never kicked out)

I live on the east coast
Discord: Pug_Thug#0001
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322186687/

Topic starter Posted : 08/04/2021 4:21 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Good application, Accepted for a interview, Please look at your dms for more information. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2021 4:34 am
Share: