Notifications
Clear all

Retro88’s pd application

Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I would be a good asset to the police force because I am decently good at pvp, I am good at making fast decisions I think I would be good at hostage situations and negotiations, I love helping out the community with things like telling new players where to get their license, where people can buy weapons cars etc. I would like to ensure safety upon the life rp Community by reducing the amount of crime and criminal activities, I think I can be a good addition to the urp police department, I will dedicate a lot of my time so players can have an enjoyable time.  

Apology letter: I have been a recruit before and I have did bannable and illegal acts while I was a cadet, and I would like to apologize for my actions it was very idiotic of me to do and I would like to ask for a second chance.

To taunting: I would to deeply apologize to you since you were the person I had a bannable offense on, I hope you can forgive me. 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 6-7 months 

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122173842/

Request to join: Urp Police Department 

Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2021 5:21 pm
Topic Tags
Cosco
(@cosco)

Accepted for PD Interview. DM Cosco#0001 for an invite to the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2021 3:13 am
Share: