Notifications
Clear all

Iskaka's PD application

Iskaka
(@iskaka)
What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe (GMT+1) (age: 17)

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: It must be said I havent playd on the server since last year and would fully understand if that was cause enough to reject me. However I dont feel a draw to being a criminal, robbing people and adding to the chaos that already is.

I think that being a good police officer might just be the hardest job in the game despite you getting free equipment and a healthy salary. This is because as the police your job is not purely waltzing arround with a gun in hand shooting at the bad guys but but preventing the bad guys from doing bad things in the first place, just by showing your presence you prevent countless crimes that mightve happened otherwise, same goes for solving conflicts and disputes in a way that dosent get anyone hurt. and I believe that this is the biggest, hardest and most important part of being a police officer.

I am also getting an education where a big part of what we learn is how to solve conflicts and work with people from 0-18 in school etc which I believe gives me an edge in the prevention and conflict solving part of the job.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I did play for about a week a year or so ago and applied for this back then, I got accepted but never a response after that which made me lose intrest because I didnt want to go arround breaking the rules waiting to work for the goverment.

If you do decide to accept me I feel i should note im gonna be away for the next couple of days after this application was posted however should be home by mid-week. I hope you still consider accepting this as all im asking for is a chance to have some fun trying to help other people not have their days ruined by criminals.

Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2021 6:25 pm
Cosco
(@cosco)

Accepted for PD Interview. DM Cosco#0001 for an invite to the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2021 3:07 am
Share: