Notifications
Clear all

Police Application (Pls Read Pls)

WubNubDubs
(@wubnubdubs)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Asia/Philippines 

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

1. i feel like im suited for the role of a police officer, i would rather do things legally than illegally because i always feel bad if i clearly did something wrong.

2. I always played by the rules and even met some friendly players.

3. I would love to be a police officer so i can protect, save, and secure others who need me and there was even a time that i had to defend my friends who were getting robbed, but sadly i failed and the sad part was that there was no police officers online at that part.

4. And i would like to work as a team and with the right info im able to do teamwork easily.

5. Id like to keep players safe as possible and let them feel secure when they are on the streets.

I hope this description is ok.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 5 days, 25 hours of playtime, 5hrs average each day

sorry if im not a old player in the server.

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198840046987/

Thank you for this opportunity and im ok if my application is denied because i could always stick with other legal jobs. Thanks for reading!

Topic starter Posted : 06/12/2020 11:11 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Denied. A mediocre application which does need a bit of work. If you can’t put legitimate effort into an app, how would I know you would put legitimate effort into the PD? You’ll have to make another application in a week.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2020 8:54 am
Share: