Notifications
Clear all

Pearsoa's Applicaton for Unturned Life Roleplay Police Department.

Pear
 Pear
(@pear)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I think I should be added to the police department because in the two months I have played, I have been acquainted with the people on the server and the way of life. Firstly, In my time on the server, I have realized that many people gain their wealth from robbery and other misdeeds. in my opinion, I Feel like there aren't as many Police online for all of the citizen's needs. For me, I am Online for 1.5-2 hours at the minimum; during this time, I see and experience many robberies and would like to help extinguish most of these because it can be very tiresome being robbed many times in the same day ultimately ruining the experience of the players on the server. Secondly, I have countless experiences as an Admin, Police Officer, Coast Guard, Jungle Scout, Moderator, and, Emergency services. I have ample experience as an employee of unturned servers and players. Finally, I have many close ties not only to police officers but also Regulars within the community. In my opinion, most people recognize me or ask if my shop is open. In other words, I feel like I should be recruited to the police department Because of my close ties to the community, My experience in Low and high-ranking jobs, and my motivation to help minimize crime in the California area.

Sincerely,
Pearsoa

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server?: I have been playing On the LifeRP server for about 90 hours and joined two months ago. (1.5 hours each day average)

Link to steam profile: Steam Profile

Topic starter Posted : 05/11/2022 10:33 pm
Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member

+rep Good guy in server very nice and pretty helpful when it comes to sits! also a good heli flyer! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2022 5:41 am
Pear
 Pear
(@pear)

@ponko Thank you Ponko for the good rep!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/11/2022 8:57 pm
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

Accepted

dm me for more info Helpimbad1#5703

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2022 10:01 pm
Pear reacted
Share: