Notifications
Clear all

pd apply

jaden
(@jaden)
Eminent Member
SolvedPrivateReport

What is your region? North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:Hey, my name is bigmen 420 and I would like to join the PD. I’ve been trying to join the PD for nine months I don’t have nine months in the server arrive around three months in the server 300 hours and then some and I would like to most definitely play as a cop I like cops they’re pretty cool my opinion and I’ve always want to be a cop in the game and I am on like all the time every day. I’m usually on this when I can’t be and if I’m not on it’s probably because either I got grounded or I am just not able to get on, but I’ll try my hardest to get on every day. I have a reserve spot so I can get on almost anytime I want and I’m not really like that bad at the game like I’m not the best like I’m not like fish or like Robin or anything, but I’m still OK at the game I can do most of the other people can and yeah I think you should let me join the pd

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):3 month

Link to your steam profile:     https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199438153557/

and i am 13
Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2023 1:59 am
Topic Tags
Share: