Clear all

PD Application | Luci

Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):

Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: 

I personally feel like I am suited to join the PD team due to my knowledge, professionalism and integrity. I know a lot about the server, for example the laws and the punishments, what to do in certain situations, how to not fail RP in different situations ect ect. I am an ex-SWAT member that has a lot of history with the server. My journey started 2 years ago when I originally started off playing on the so called "bad side". By this I mean I was a robber, but I slowly started to realize there was a better and more sustainable source of income. For instance starting up a store or fishing and doing other NPC jobs. I think I would be a good fit for the position ascribed to the fact I have seen the server from both sides. Thus from the robbing/criminal side and then the federal side from when I have helped the PD with kossers, raids and robbers. Moreover, I have seen quite well how to handle things when in those situations as part of a PD officer. If I was to be accepted into the position, I would be fully committed to the role and be active daily, I would be responsible for all actions and be fair to both parties in a dispute and show no corruption or favouritism. As well as following the guidelines and rules of the server. It would be incredible if I were to be accepted into the position and help out with new members to become filthy rich like me.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 

I have been playing for 2 years now (with several breaks in-between) with 300+ hours

Link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199150912339/

Thank you for your time and this opportunity.

Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2023 11:34 am
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/05/2023 6:08 pm
Share: