Notifications
Clear all

PD application JustMEbest

Frankoling
(@frankoling)
Trusted Member

What is your region? Phillippines

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like you are suited for the police role because in the night time for the other side of the world most of the PD is a sleep and many crimes happen, and I would gladly be PD to protect civilians doing crimes. And i have have over 1000 hours in LIFERP and 1852 hours in total for unturned. I have been watching cops roleplay and arrest criminals. I have been a cop before and have some experience doing it.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I have 1852 hours in total Im pretty sure ive been playing LIFERP for 1000 hours.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199127611715/

Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2022 2:18 pm
Brownie reacted
jamesiscool
(@jamesiscool)
Trusted Member Customer

-rep

don’t accept this guy, he’s lying when he says he has 1000 life rp hours, this guy has only been seen very recently, he’s also a complete dickhead, he uses every excuse to get someone banned even if they’ve been nice about it, he should not be PD what so ever and should be blacklisted from joining.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2022 10:33 pm
Brownie reacted
Frankoling
(@frankoling)
Trusted Member

@jamesiscool mhm if you dont know my back story i have been on the server since last year stopped at November and came back on june 2022, and why are you telling me use every word of my life to get someone ban you are probobly the guy who i got banned because of kos which is a very guilty situation. I barley report players that has done stupid stuff on me like VDM, Kos (only if they are kind about it) and etc. I would be a great PD because on my time zone there is rarely any PD on. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2022 4:57 am
Brownie reacted
jamesiscool
(@jamesiscool)
Trusted Member Customer

@frankoling cap, all lies man

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2022 8:41 am
Brownie reacted
Frankoling
(@frankoling)
Trusted Member

@jamesiscool how can u prove it?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2022 9:19 am
Brownie reacted
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

Im sorry to inform you but your application has been denied due to your hours being on private so we are unable to see your hours.

Feel free to make your hours public and reapply. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2022 6:24 pm
Brownie reacted
Share: