Notifications
Clear all

Artemis pd app

Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

What is your region: Europe, GMT +0

Why do you feel suited for police role: I feel suited for the police role, because i knows the rules for the life rp server and PD, which i have gathered around 700 hours to 800 hours with a total of 1401 hours in total on unturned what i can say from having played unturned for a while I know the mechanics to the game, I am sometimes using my time in the server helping new players the best i can to help them make a living or just helping people in general when they need it what i would like to add is that i can handle situations different to what i see other pd officer and i wont allow bias opinions on other players influence my decisions, making the players be able to ask me for help when they need it. I will try my best to assess any clips i am given and to make the right call on what to do with the scenario given to me, I have tried to adapt my pvp skills to suit pd needs/ quality with this in mind i don't tend to hold back on records and bolos assuring to hold detail for the crimes they are needed for. With my time spent as a criminal i have understood the Techniques criminals will use during hostage situations and shootouts as being part of them. with this i have started to understand how to negotiate with players and how to deescalate the situation so things wont turn out to be an argument between the pd and civilians or preventing two players having an argument and causing a kos between the two. I would like to say that i am quite active in the rp server with i try to be on every day if not every other day ( it just depends on spots open in the server and school ) lastly to end this off i would like to add i have been in pd before i am aiming to try my best and help my officers beside me in pd while doing what needs to be done.

Extra Notes:
         PD  before 
         Don't need to be trained
       Can be retaught the basics of pd but I still remember most things about pd
         I hope to stay in pd to reach a high rank such as Swat or FBI 
        I would like to think of leaving some sort of remark on pd 

How long have you been playing URP: I would say i probably have around 700-800 hours on the server (this isnt an exact number its just a rough estimate) with 1401 hours on unturned in a whole

Steam Id:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865414077/

Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2022 9:36 am
Topic Tags
jamesiscool
(@jamesiscool)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep

shot me one time because i was black and full on arrested me with no evidence, let him back in, he needs to continue protecting the streets

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2022 10:15 am
Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

@jamesiscool what when did that happen plus no clue who you even are 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2022 11:05 am
Giovanni
(@giovanni)
Eminent Member

+rep Was a good cop and probably will be again

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2022 2:03 pm
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

Hi, I'm sorry to inform you your application has been ACCEPTED, However if you pass the interview process you will be on thin ice due to being kicked from pd for corruption a while back.

Dm me on discord for a invite Helpimbad1#5703

Good luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2022 10:43 pm
Brownie
(@brownie)
Trusted Member

yes u have been accepted my friend 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2022 12:15 am
Share: