Notifications
Clear all

Pd application

SaplingRP
(@saplingrp)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America, UK/GBT.

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel suited for the pd role because I would consider my self good at pvp and coms, I understand the pd rules and law due to me being pd before. I am a active person I try my best to fit abit of life rp in every day but when I have no plans/nothing to do I just life rp all day. One of my favourite things about pd is that I can pvp a lot more and prevent hostages and bank heists and robbery's and so much more . I feel like I could fit into pd very well with my friends that I have made from past experience still being there. When I get on at like 9am my time there is not more than 2 pd on and I would love to help them because I see civilians doing a lot of robbery's and hostages to mess around with them.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Not sure in hours but I have 1k hours on unturned and iv been playing the sever for around 1 year

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199077701795/

Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2023 10:54 am
PP sniper
(@ppsniper)
Estimable Member

Accepted

DM Monteh#9143 for invite to the Discord server and interview

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2023 4:15 pm
Share: