Notifications
Clear all

Kaptain Pig's Application for PD

Kaptain Pig
(@kaptain-pig-2)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America 

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I believe that I am suited for the police role because I am good at PVP as I have played many shooter games, such as Fortnite, overwatch, halo, warzone, and apex. I have been in investigating in the world of crime, and I know where criminals are and what they do (I know where robbing happens, how they scam, and where they grow illegal substances). I also know that Gang Hubs is really going now and having a police officer that is good at PVP and knows about criminals will be good for the police department. I would love to lower crime and make the server safer for the people who chose the role of civilians. I also want to do this so that new players do not get bombarded with robs and scams. I really also want to get more into the roleplaying aspect of this server by doing my job diligently and helping people along the way. 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server?: I have been playing this server for about 2 months, and I have been actively playing throughout that time. I have about 50-60 hours on this server (most of my time on unturned was on this server) 

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/kaptainpig   

Request to join  <-- I have requested to join this steam group 

Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2022 10:09 pm
Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

Denied

Not enough hours Reach 300 hours and Re-apply

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2023 6:00 pm
Share: