Notifications
Clear all

Joes pd app

joeblownn
(@joeblownn)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Australia

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

i know i should be hired because i will do the right thing, i have been pd before, i am willing to help out and do what needs to be done.
lots of people i know think of me as a leader and a role model. i enjoy being pd because its fun to help people and do stuff for the community.
also i will help out with kos'ers and stop them from raining havic on the server. i want to be pd beacuse i like being apart of a good team. 
i know how to deal with situations like a bank robbery: arrive at the scene and stay calm ask the bank robbers to come out of bank and put their hands up and walk out slowly to the exit of the bank 1 by 1, then cuff them. if they resist go swat in first with sheild then offiers by the door and some after the swat members entering the bank if the robbers fight we kill them.
as you can see i have not been pd just 1 due to my information, indeed iv been pd in hypnotic crime.net rp and cincity 2.0 
i know what im doing and i know i will be a really good asset to the police force as i have been before.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? 600 hours (been pd before) 2100 hours on unturned

your steam ID: 76561199063908200

Request to join this steam group
(i need a inv i got kicked from group but i left pd)

-joe

Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2023 2:11 am
xKryzor reacted
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Oh they added bank robberies?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2023 4:19 am
Riverblast1013
(@riverblast1013)
Trusted Member

Ive seen this man as a cop, he was high ranked. Good cop as you guys are getting low on police.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2023 4:41 pm
spencertribe4
(@spencertribe4)
Estimable Member

@gamefanatic007 bank robberies aren’t added back yet plug ins Brocken pretty sure

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2023 5:13 am
xKryzor
(@xkryzor)

I remember playing like 6 months ago and he was a great professional officer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2023 5:55 am
Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2023 9:34 pm
Share: