Notifications
Clear all

HollaYalla's PD App (RETIRED)

Big Bob
(@big-booty-man)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America, USA

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I would be great as a police officer (again) because I am very active I know the laws very well and I also know the jail times/fines decently, I also know how to deal with situations like a hostage situation I would negotiate and wait for backup after that if negotiating doesn't work out send people inside quietly so the person holding the hostages doesn't kill the hostages and once there is a opening they run up and kill the person holding the hostages or arrests the person which ever is easiest. I also see a lot of crime happening mainly in Ferndale and Calabasas and usually when no PD are on that happens but I am on most of the day unless something comes up that I have to deal with IRL and never leave without saying something. I know the routes most people will take when they are dealing with drugs and other things like that since I used to do that but I have gotten out of the criminal life and want to get back into the law enforcement.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 1 1/2 Years Roughly

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198968196739/

Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2022 2:31 am
Share: