Notifications
Clear all

Mad-Dogs PD Application 🙂

Mad-Dog
(@mad-dog-aka-the-real-one)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Canada

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I think i am suited for this role because most times when i am online there aren't many cops online to help out citizens and help them with their needs and i am kinda a little disliked in the community and i think gaining the police role would help me become more trusted and people think of me more positive rather than negative, i always love helping people and doing the right thing, i think i can semi-make a change in the community and help it become a crime-free town and city and i personally think i can do the job, and i am kinda good at pvp and i am really good at flying and i can listen to directions very good, the only problem is i have a short temper so please be patient with me if i get an attitude i just need to relax for a bit and then ill be in good shape to go on patrol and i'll be able to do the best i can. so if you may would you please take my offer into recogniton? please and thank you 🙂

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): like a year and a half

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354591659

Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2022 4:46 am
Share: