Notifications
Clear all

BobbySmurf's Application

BobbySmurf
(@bobbysmurf)
Active Member Customer

Region: North America

There is a lot of reasons why I think I am suited for police, First I would say that I am pretty experience as being a police officer, I have been police in many other servers and also been the police chief. I also have 6800 hours in unturned so I would say that would make me a pretty experience player. With that said, I can say that I am pretty skilled in PvP so I doubt I would miss a escaping criminal and I have pretty good driving skills that could help with an high speed chase. Next, I have good social skills when talking to people and can tell pretty easily from the information in my surroundings if someone is lying or if someone is breaking the law. Speaking of law, I have read all of the rules and laws (which were pretty vague in all fairness) and I can say pretty confidently that I know my rights from wrong. Lastly, I want to say I would be honored to be police on the server.

I long time ago I played on the server for about a month but I recently got back into it and been playing for a week.

My steam profile <-click

Topic starter Posted : 13/05/2021 5:07 pm
Topic Tags
BobbySmurf
(@bobbysmurf)
Active Member Customer

somehow the app got submitted twice, sorry.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2021 11:47 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Accepted for interview.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2021 4:17 am
Share: