Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Yezzo's White list Application

Yezzo
(@yezzo)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: I'm currently 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: England has always been my first language. Born and raised in England

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I have mentioned before, how trash the other servers can be. The Roleplay element is dead, if it even was alive before. I made a suggestion on fixing the community ( https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/suggestions-2/discussion-about-the-current-mess/) and me and Nylex discussed some fixes, and he told me about the Whitelisted servers. Due to complications, I have only been able to get on the forums now, and they are up! I would have applied sooner, but these look like a great way, to actually talk to people, with little immaturity.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, and it is a relatively good one.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Lots. Other than some role play servers on Unturned, I mainly specialize in SeriousRP Servers on Garry's Mod, for example, Half life 2 RP, was my favorite area. I also have played Role play servers on ArmA, DayZ, Rust, etc, and a mature, clean role play is just what I have been looking for on this game. I enjoy roleplay, alot, mainly because I H A T E Shoot to kill online games (When intended to be something else) Perhaps white listed servers are an answer to my prayers, considering the rules I have wanted to be changed, can be enforced with ease.

Character background: Tyler, also known as "Ty" was born in Chenarus, however his ethnic ties belong to Vietnam. Near the end of the struggle between the Communist north and the Democratic south, Ty's parents fled Vietnam, after a family relative had smuggled them on a Cargo ship. In the south China Sea, pirates raided the ship, killing his Uncle. The ship was looted, before left to float adrift with what remained on board. After a day, many people had died from their wounds, including Ty's father, who took a gunshot to the stomach, causing his stomach acid to enter his body, with no doctor to treat him. The Singapore Navy, located the ship, and transported survivors to Singapore. Ty's mother lived her life in Australia, before she re-married in 1980, to a Russian man, working in Russia's Embassy in Australia. Due to constant work trips, the family moved to the small state of Chenarus. After the Dissolution of the USSR in 1991, Ty was born, and given a western styled name, to celebrate the fall of Communism in Europe. His mother ran a restaurant in a local town, with the help of Ty, whilst his new father worked in politics, founding a Unionist party in Chenarus, that's popularity was minimal.. At the time of the outbreak, Ty and his mother had escaped the Chaos of the city, however the presence of his father is unknown, but he is assumed dead, due to the firebombings of the city. Ty and his mother tried to contact authorities, however they were too busy with other calls, as the strain of the Armed forces was growing. After the collapse of Chenarus, Ty and his mother did not try to contact the outside world, but they tried to contact other survivors. His mother eventually died of Appendicitis along with multiple infected wounds in her blood stream. After these events, Ty is a lost, confused man, who wanders what is left of Chenarus. He is hoping of finding any lead on his father, whilst making new friends, and enemies to try and rebuild his home country, to some of it's glory.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363790106

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2017 10:13 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Thrilling! +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 10:02 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

That's a great application, +1 for being accepted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 12:52 pm
Yezzo
(@yezzo)
Active Member Customer

Thank you both 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2017 6:24 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Neat application! +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 6:37 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Very nice application! Great job, accepted:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 7:36 am
Share: