Notifications
Clear all

Fronnie101 Whitelist application.

Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: So that I can roleplay in a mature and organized setting.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, It will soon be a Blue Snowball or Yeti.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have. I roleplay on multiple websites. I do Military and Zombie roleplays on Unturned. and Arma 3.

Character background-  I am a teenage Austrian boy who is very quiet and reserved. He was leaving for vacation by the means of flight. When approaching our destination the pilot of the plane received no heads up from the control tower but landed anyway due to low fuel. While refueling a horde of zombies barged into the airport and began chasing us. I and a few other escaped from the airport but not the apocalypse and it's horrors.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198282655533/

Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2017 12:39 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

you do zombie roleplays? sounds interesting 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 7:55 pm
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

This app is on the small side but seems not bad.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 10:17 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2017 3:36 am
lima.y.fuego reacted
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

Kind of sad that Raven has a personal vendetta against me because of my past ties with a group. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/07/2017 10:50 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I wouldn't be surprised, I mean you are banned after all right? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2017 12:03 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I'm not suprised it got denied, it's actually overall pretty bad, roleplay experience is lagging, and so is his story.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2017 12:42 am
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

Potion. Let me explain something to you. I spent less than 2 minutes on this application. It isn't that difficult to make. I have nothing to prove and do not intend on wasting my time on something as trivial as this application. I believe in actions over speech, which speech in this case is writing. All the people who wrote an extremely lengthy backstory most likely have difficulties keeping in character and are mediocre roleplayers.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/07/2017 4:08 am
TheFabledGreenDiamond
(@greendiamond04)
Trusted Member

I could have made a better story in the second grade

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2017 4:24 am
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

Fabled you clearly are arrogant to a T. I just explained the fact that I spent at the most 2 minutes on this. It'd take you an hour in the 2nd grade to produce the same quality and or even better. Instead of trying to act intelligent and superior, instead be realistic...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/07/2017 4:10 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

If you're not willing to pour effort and care into your application, the server isn't for you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 7:47 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer
Posted by: Fronnie101TI

Fabled you clearly are arrogant to a T. I just explained the fact that I spent at the most 2 minutes on this. It'd take you an hour in the 2nd grade to produce the same quality and or even better. Instead of trying to act intelligent and superior, instead be realistic...

I could probably write a better story about my left big toe in 2 minutes..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 2:28 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Opti

Posted by: Fronnie101TI

I could probably write a better story about my left big toe in 2 minutes..

Damn - sorry for the necropost though, this was a really good comment.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2017 12:08 pm
Share: