Notifications
Clear all

Xander Whitelist apllication

Xginste
(@xginste)

How old are you?: 14 years old

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: i Can speak good english and i understand when other speak

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Becuse im a real Roleplayer i i hate kosers i as i know it's not manny kosers in whitelisted servers. so i hope i can join the whitelisted roleplaying community and have fun with all you guys.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes a good one

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):yes i have i have been admin on 2 rp servers and i am on 1 right now. and i have more then 800 hours in only rp.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

I wake up and hear a scream from my dad so i walked up and watch in his bedroom. there i saw him he was a zombie i was scared and i ran to get a knife i got the knife and then i stabbed him in the head i just did it. i said to myself

- i killed my father I KILLED HIM!

i started to cry and i just wanted to die but then i heard more zombies i had to run i d'ident want to be a zombie. i took my father's hunting gun and i started to run i ran in to the woods and i built a shelter. i was growing my own food so i stayed there for a month and then i hear a sream and i see someone that is running away from a zombie. i was thinking should i help him. i did so i shot the zombie and i run down to the person.

i calmed him down and i asked if the zombie did bite you,

- he answers no.

so i gave him some food and he started to trust me. then a day we where going on a loot run as usualy thats when i here  him scremed he got bitten i couldent do anything to help him so i ran back to my shelter and there is where my story end but also starts.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xginste/

Topic starter Posted : 20/02/2018 7:29 am
Share: