Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist Application

Zack Hardborn
(@zack-hardborn)

How old are you?:I am 13 years old

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:I can speak english bahasa and chinese

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:Because i finding a new whitelisted seriose rp server so i found this server because my friend invited me tell me to join the server and that why i wana try apply for whitelisted i want to join this whitelisted server because they is not any kos or law breaker that what i like i like this server because it was a seriose rp server that why i applying.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes i do have a working mic 

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Yes i do i played a server called space rp is a whilisted server to it fun it was a seriose rp server no kos or law break if kos or law break that mean perm ban any fail rp mistake get punishement or get warn for one the server was fun i like it me and my friend were selling drug there we make alot of money cops was trying to catch us me and my friend head to the next new rp town and we love i there we buy a good aparmnet so we start there new fresh town we make alot of money so we try buy car or become rich so ea that my story

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:One day me my family was going out for a shopping i buyed a laptop and a ipad.In that time my family was rich that time and i heard my dad iphone  rang so i tell my mom i go to toilet.After that i follow my dad to listen what he was talking to when i heard he say godfather i was shock that my family was mafia.When i heard my dad was mafia i was shocked so when we came back home alot of cops are they ready to fight so my dad tell us the secret he say he was mafia so me and my mom drive away to airport.After that we ride a plan to London me and my mom was strugelling to get money so we become homeless.I try  selling ipad and the laptop and then we start fresh.After that when i become 20 years old my mom died so i was sad and crying i couldent pay the funeral so i was sad.So i beried my mom in a grave after that.I got a invited to join mafia so i accepted it to get more money after that i become mafia respect loyal and honor godfather.So me and my mafia gang rob the bank and try get alot of money for the godfather.My gang and i try to get to the escape car so we can drive away to our mansion.After the that we were at mafia mansion we were fighting till the police died so we kill al police and buy a new mansion for our gang.fter that we were still mafia at the end i was still a shady mafia selling drug and guns.  The End.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254809199/

Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2018 11:37 am
Share: