Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist Server Application

Bubble Flames
(@bubble-flames)

RP Name(I used my usual gamer name as username so just wanted to clarify my character name): Maximuss Kennedy

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I have over 1600 hours in Unturned, and have played many types of servers. Lately I've stopped playing, since everything is so repetitive, and the community isn't great. Until I heard about this whitelist server, I'd told myself I was just quitting Unturned until 4.x, but now I think this might be just the kind of server that would be really fun. To sum it up, playing on a good server with good players will be a whole new Unturned for me.

Do you have a working microphone?: I do, however, I prefer to type in chat and that is what I will usually do.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Not a lot. I've spent a lot of time on SEMI-RP servers in the past, where there was a safezone with shops, but KOS outside the safezones, and these were a lot of fun. However, obviously these focused on PVP, and eventually got boring. Regular RP servers like Pandahut, just suck, everyone knows what I mean.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My name is Maximuss Kennedy. I was born in Clearwater and lived there with my parents until I was sixteen. Although my father owned a large fishing business, and made plenty of money, I knew that I wanted to make it on my own, so I went for it. I moved to Seattle and got a small job at an oil company called "TurnedOil." Throughout the next five years, I moved my way up the ranks until I was co-owner. I have to admit, I was always jealous of Kate's position, the owner of "TurnedOil." Fortunately after a series of "events", she gave me her position and quit. I never really got over the guilt of what I had done, but I must say, times were good. I was making more money in a week than most people do in a year. But you know what they say about karma, a mere six weeks later, my life took a turn for the worst. I was just preparing for a business trip to Moscow Russia when I received word that my parents had been involved in a serious accident and both hadn't survived. To put up with the grief, I continued with my trip to Moscow, and put every second into my work. Upon arriving in Moscow, things went down pretty normally, until I started hearing the rumors. Obviously, I didn't believe it, until I got attacked a few days later. I never would have survived, had it not been for the stranger who happened to walk by. Two perfectly aimed shots into the head of the....Thing....That attacked me and it was dead. The stranger than told me one thing "Leave Russia. Get to Chernarus as quick as you can!" I left for Chernarus that night, and upon getting to the border, I was almost turned away, but I bribed the military into letting me slip in. The next few days were calm and quiet...Until the day where everything went to hell. I can't even remember what happened that night, all I know is I left everything I had and ran. I hid out in the woods for weeks until I built up the courage to find out what really happened that night....

My character is very smart, and can often find his way out of terrible situations. He has developed some survival skills since the apocalypse happened, but due to having no training before hand, isn't the best at using firearms or weapons in general. He doesn't like talking about how the apocalypse happened, and really hates when people ask about his family.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120225125/

Topic starter Posted : 25/01/2018 9:14 pm
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)
Estimable Member Customer

+rep amazing story! Would love to see you on. 

He is a nice guy I have talked to him on steam couple of times.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2018 5:58 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Text chat won't be tolerated, we insist you use voice chat.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2018 6:01 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

+rep, I like the story. As fin said, no text chat. Use your mic.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2018 6:47 pm
Bubble Flames
(@bubble-flames)

Alright, makes sense. I can manage to only use mic.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2018 6:54 pm
Bubble Flames
(@bubble-flames)

So to clarify, was I accepted, declined, or undecided?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/01/2018 3:41 am
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)

Try loginning on whitelist. If you are able to then you are accepted if not just make a post on question/help. Maybe admin forgot to write accepted/denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/01/2018 4:24 am
Share: