Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Chernarus Whitelist App (#2)

Evan0115
(@evan0115)
New Member Customer

Last one was a bit vague since I was in a rush, but here's take 2

How old are you?: 13 (Turned 13 Jan)

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I feel like most servers nowadays aren't survival, just KitPVP and Creative. The community is mostly just watch your back and no fun really. The community is really failing Unturned, and the "survival" aspect is gone. I feel like a whitelisted server like this made for survival and RP is very good. I feel like RP is the only way that servers aren't just KOS, like when Unturned first started, you would say "Hey! Do you know where I can find this? or this? Oh do you have anything to trade?". Now it's just exactly like this "Hi! *Rocket to the face* BANG!! (ow)"

Do you have a working microphone?: No (Possibly soon)

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have played some servers. I love trading and meeting new people to hear about backstories and the grind to earn your fair share of resources. I have played servers where you trade with NPCs, and where you trade with players. I had a shop one time on an old server and I was a shop that had everyday survival resources, melee weapons, guns, cloths, and food. It was really fun.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Evan was one of the first to see the infection, he came to visit his uncle who was determined to have a terminal disease. He started having symptoms of Psychosis, Nausea, and eventually Paralysis. Right when he was about to leave his uncle stood up and attacked him, he realized the whole hospital was infected, and slowly more and more "undead" came out. He was immune to the virus, in the air at least... He immediately ran to his car and drove until he ran out of gas, stuck in the middle of nowhere, he went into the forest with his trusty machete.  He walked and walked, until he found civilization, that is where his story begins.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198364735633

Sorry about last one being so vague!

Topic starter Posted : 25/01/2018 8:09 pm
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)
Estimable Member Customer

Way too short.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2018 6:00 pm
Share: