Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Whitelist Chernarus Application

keegsdl
(@keegsdl)

How old are you?: 26

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I am fluent in English.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would like to be able to play with an immersive and enjoyable community. I'm a kind of new player but I'm looking for something more worth while dying for.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): No, I have not.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

How did things end up like this? When did 'Life' end?

My name is Keegan and this is my story.

Well I'd have noticed this world changing and dying if I had just looked around, said "Hello" to Mr Giles across the street once in a while.  Although in my defense he was a pain in the ass, well until he tried biting into mine. Then he became a really large red stain on a not so large sidewalk. Anyway, I digress, Let's start at the beginning. The beginning of the end.

---

*Beep Beep* (Alarm ringing)

I open my eyes to see it's fucking 8am. Damn late again.. as always. I find myself in a pattern of waking to the rush of making to work in time, then catching the bus, the late bus of course. I get to the studio and run around getting my lazy ass to my desk before the Big Man finds out I'm late.. again. That's just how it was then never really present, never really invested. But it's too late now.

Waking up to screams, feeling confused and dazed. I look up to see Mr Giles leaning against my sliding door in my living room. The light from my tv must have caught his attention, since he was pointing at it. At first I thought it was too loud, but soon I realized it wasn't playing sound at all and he was not pointing, but scratching. For fucks sakes, I had imagined using my bat for a little more than sports, but I never imagined I'd need it for decapitation. You see, once I had the beautifully idiotic idea of opening the sliding door to see what I could do to help Mr Giles and he tries to bite. Piece of fucking shit, that Mr Giles. He started limping over in my direction, scratching and biting. Always with the biting. So I did what any slightly educated gamer/movie watcher would do. I grabbed my bat and swung. I swung until I stopped hearing those wretched groans. I needed to get out and away from here. But where to go? Did it even matter? I grabbed what I could and hit the road.

Now I wake up before the sunlight hits the window sill. I'm out on the road, making a way in this new world. For the future of Chernarus. For any future at all. 

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198372660640/

Topic starter Posted : 08/03/2018 10:48 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

After speaking extensively with you in discord and reading your application, I can with a sound mind add you to the Whitelisted server. This is hereby accepted, I hope you have fun on the server! Before you do though I would heavily advise reading the rules as well as Opti's community guide to roleplay, a very useful to understand what we come to expect of those who are allowed in the Whitelisted server!

Rules:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/paged/1/

Opti's guide to roleplay:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2018 11:02 pm
Share: