Clear all

Whitelist Application - Graham Ballard

GrahamSB
(@grahamsb)

How old are you?:

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: 

Heck yes I am fluent

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I have interest in this community, I don't like "non serious role-play" where people on the server just KOS and act retarded, based on Nylex's videos and the discord community, this whitelisted community is something I will want to sow into.

Do you have a working microphone?:

yes, I have 2

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

200+ hours in roblox role-play ( but that was awhile back), 20+ hours in Garry's mod role-play, 13 hours of DCS world role-play

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Graham Ballard, A young Air force Pilot born in Dallas Texas on February 20th, 1992.

Background

Graham always loved sports more than homework, causing him to fall behind in school. time after time his parents would talk to him about his grades but nothing changed. That is until the an Air force recruiting officer visited his school and Graham immediately found a new passion. He wanted to fly! Slowly but surely Graham began to raise his grades, he wanted to go to the Air force Academy. 

2 years later, His senior year, Graham applied to the academy waiting patiently for their reply, he looked in the mail everyday only to find that he had been denied. Distraught, Graham never lost faith in his dream so he settled for a small university that would also allow him to join the Air Force as an officer. 3 months had passed by and he began to pack his bags for college. Sweet goodbyes to his parents and the old dog hank, Graham set off towards his future. getting to the college he quickly found his dorm and jumped on the bed in joy.

4 years later: Graduation day. Name after name as he prepared to receive his masters in aviation, and set off for the air force. the next day he packed up and went to the airport to board the plane to the U.S. Air Force base near Russia in Finland. After the long flight he drove up to the base to a formal greeting unlike the enlisted Airmen receive. As Graham received orientation he could hear the roaring of the jet engines as they prep to takeoff. by the end of the day Graham was assigning to an F/A-18-E Super Hornet. In awe they led Graham outside to behold his eyes on. A beast with 2 gleaming engines allowing nearly Mach 2 speeds, One M61A1/A2 Vulcan 20mm cannon, and an extreme array of ordinance. 

The Beginning 

Receiving word of a Terrorist convoy near Moscow, I get briefed for my first real mission. I suit up and get ready to fly. now at the plane I complete my thorough pre flight check and hop in. Starting the engines up to a powerful level I roll forward onto the taxiway. receiving confirmation to takeoff I roll to the runway and stop. After one quick final check I push throttle to full. Faster and Faster I go until I pull back on the stick and go airborne, this is it I think this is my dream. Hours later I reach the combat zone, eyes now on the targets I prepare my munitions. Abruptly mission control commands me to turn back, the words muffled I could only understand something about a virus in Moscow. Obeying Mission Control I pull out and return to base. Almost out of Russia, my defensive systems alert me of an incoming missile, quickly I release flares to no avail, I pull the eject lever, nothing happens. Again and again I pull it still nothing, then I kick it as hard as possible rushing my into the air, it worked! until I realize I have no plane no way back to Finland and no comms.

In a forest I look for some sort of shelter but there is nothing; nothing except the road towards Moscow. The other direction I saw a tattered sign with words hard to make out, it read something like 'Chenarus Island 13km' I head off towards that direction. Hours later I reach an outpost, looking around I see some citizens and I ask them what happened, they reply: 'There was an outbreak of some sort of virus it takes control of the brain and turns people into monsters, we need to crossover to Chenarus'. they had a helicopter prepared for takeoff, they asked me to come along with them, they heard there was a safe haven in Chenarus, their only problem, they didn't know how to fly. I told them I am a pilot and have training experience in a helicopter. so they led me to the Heli and we prepared to lift off. As the Propeller began to spin up we heard a scream in the direction of Moscow It was a person running in terror, behind her were the infected, all pale and deformed they ran towards her and she was running towards us. we yelled for her to come on closer and closer she got until we saw she had a bite on her arm, Frank the outpost leader told me to go, so I pushed throttle up and we ditched her.

about 6 hours later, we could spot the island. We were so happy to see it. until we got there. Below us I could see a town only to find it was destroyed, "where is the safe haven?" I yelled Frank said 'should be just east of here.' after another few hours we found a base. With a blue flag, I asked about it and frank told me it was the Coalition flag. we were here safely finding a place to land I set her down. and we received a wholesome greeting. I had arrived, but evil was all around outside the walls of the haven. At some point I will venture into the unknown.

My life will be different. 

Steam profile URL: 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198296838283/

thanks for reading!

Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2018 9:01 pm
Share: