Clear all

Grizzly's Application that will be accepted

Grizzly115
(@grizzly115)

How old are you?:

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

100%

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I want the best most true RP experience that i can get that a lot of other servers cant give to you 

Do you have a working microphone?:

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

I've played on many role play servers its just ie never found the right one that is immersed enough

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

My name is Ethan Robinson and i am 24 years old, I was born in america but moved to Russia when i was about 10.

My parents moved here to become photographers and did so quite successfully as we were one of the more wealthy family's on our block. When i was about 16 one night my family was sitting around the table eating dinner and i realized that my mom and dad were very nervous for some reason and started talking to me about how they loved me and how they were sorry. I didn't know what they were talking about but it got me really worried, afterwards i headed up stairs to do my Russian homework because to be honest i wasn't very good at speaking it. But there i was sitting at my desk doing homework when i heard screaming and shouting downstairs, as i started walking to my door terrified of what was going on downstairs i heard two gun shots and after i stood there in shock i heard the voices of two men coming upstairs and i immediately jumped  out of my window on the the roof of the garage. I sat there for a good half an hour crying about what i thought happend to my parents while i heard the two men shouting and throwing things around in my parents study. You see my dad always hid our passports and credentials in a secret compartment in his desk which i guess they couldn't find. After about an hour after the men left in a all blacked out SUV the police finally arrived and basically said fuck off your a waist of our time theres nothing we can do. I had to drag my parents bodies out back and bury them because the police wouldn't call the fucking corners to pick them up. I stood over top of where i buried them for about an hour in the pouring rain just processing what happend. I finally figured out that i needed to find out what those men were looking for and why they were looking for it. The first place i checked was the secret compartment and in there was a big yellow envelope, as i opened the package i was horrified of what i found they were pictures of what looked like dead bodies walking, I couldn't believe it until i found a USB stick with a video of it walking in a big glass cage looking thing and just when i thought this couldn't get any worse these men pushed another man into as the creature bit its neck and started consuming him. I knew that if i shared these documents that those same men would come after me so i wanted to leave the country as fast as i could. The men who came also took my parents wallets and all of our money so i started selling all of our valuables enough so i could get a bus to ticket and a plane ticket. I sold all of our art and decor and mad around 3000 rubles enough to get me to Chenarus and a plane ticket to get me to england. It took about a day and a half to get too Chenarus but the thing is iss that the play that fly's out of the military base there is only open once a month so i had to stay in Chenarus for about a week or two working at a fast food place so i could still afford a ticket. When the day finally came to leave this country i was so rushed i almost forgot the documents at the hotel i was staying at but i finally made it to the air field and in the middle of boarding the plane just when i was about to climb aboard all of a sudden a siren started playing near the control tower and we were all evacuated to one of the buildings there and all way come until night fall when we hear one faint shout and then a massive wave of gun fire and explosions, Its sounded like all out war we were later told the next mourning that the US initiated an attack on Russia for an unknown reason. We were kept at the military base and one day i figured id try and read the document with the pictures and then i found out from reading the document that the Russian government and a group known as Scopion 7 teamed to make some sort of super soldiers that would die and would feel no pain and that they almost did it when the soldiers started becoming un responsive and started attacking the scientists. The US found out that they were doing this and tryed to shut it down but the Russian refused so they went to war and finally Russia released a toxin in America that would start turning people into these creatures until there was basically only government personal protecting a unknown military base in Alaska. That night that the Airfield was attacked was Americas last attempt to bring Russia down with them and they released some of the creatures into Russia. In the next few months that followed people started dying and supplies were running low so the military personal that was in charge decided to release all of the civilians as they could not care for them. When i was released i stayed in the wilderness as my dad taught me how to hunt, fish and survive in the wild, My best guess is that i stayed in the wild for about a month when i decided that the best option for me was to go and find people as i couldn't live in the wilderness forever. I wandered all the way to the shore line and this is when my story starts to become reality.

Additional Information

• My character is young, in his 20's
  • My characters strengths are survival ability's and he is quite fit
  • My characters weakness is communication and is quite easily frightened
  • My character is caucasian
  • My character is about average size and weight

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Grizzly115/

Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2018 1:44 am
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

So your parents played a hand in the zombie outbreak? I thought that was Scorpion 7??
According to the official lore this isnt how the outbreak happened? Unless theres something Nylex/Nelson isnt telling us.
You havent really said what your character does or did pre-outbreak, you merely stated some vague skills at the end which include his survival abilities and that hes quite fit. What does your character study? you mentioned 'Russian homework' but nothing else.
Does Ethan have any hobbies? you mentioned his parents were photographers but did you have any interests and hobbies?

With this I am advising you to update the application with more detail about Ethan and less about how the police in Russia 'dont care' about a double homicide, robbery and breaking and entering, which In sure all are illegal in Russia.

Please update this and make it more believable.
Good Luck 🙂

Dan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2018 4:33 am
Rosa reacted
Grizzly115
(@grizzly115)

My ambition about the parents things isnt that they had a hand in it it is that the found out about it sorry if the god mixed up i didnt try to change the story. 

-Grizzly

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2018 11:40 pm
Share: