Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist Application - CHUALiTTY

CHUALiTTY
(@chualitty)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: 18.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I am pretty good at English, although from Centern Europe.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I just started playing Unturned since I was looking for a survival game for so long and money was tight so I remembered this game was free, so I find some servers, all good and all but it's just not my play style. Yes, a lot of mature people play this game but mostly they are below 18 years old and don't get me wrong, that's okay but it just doesn't fit me and so I hope that if I am accepted into the whitelisted community there'd be more mature players.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): With over 1000 hours on San Andreas Multi-Player Role Play (Lsrp.com, the best current RP server on SAMP which is whitelisted of course), I'd say I have some experience.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: 

Character name: Lucian Blackburn
Character age: 22

Lucian Blackburn was born in New Jersey, Philadelphia.  After his mother gave birth to him, she left him to a nursing home and never came back. Lucian eventually grew up in the foster home. He went to school, like every other kid but he was not adopted. Lucian had little to nothing in terms of family but he had his friends who were also orphans. Lucian always loved fire-fighters, they represent a hero on Lucian's heart and eventually, he wanted to become one. When he turned 18 and finished high school he met this girl on the bus. After a month of spending time with Lexa, that was her name, tragic news appeared on the T.V and everywhere basically, a 'zombie' outbreak they said. Lucian eventually took Lexa and he seemed fit to take the first plane to Eastern Europe somewhere, just away - he wanted to go. He didn't know much about the outbreak or anything, he just took his girlfriend and flew to Europe, as eventually after some days, news came that Europe also was infected. With everyone helpless, Lucian was not just going to give up. He made his way to Russia by a private plane where many other people were on it, which seemed they had the same plan. Russia seemed the safest place for Lucian but eventually, the outbreak was getting out of control everywhere, chaos across the world, across Russia, one night Lucian and Lexa were staying over at this motel in a town outside Moscow where zombies swarmed the area. Everyone was panicking and Lucian was out trying to get food where he came back to the place they were staying, he saw many zombies laying around and no sign of life of anyone that was there. Devastated he got in a car and just drove. He eventually found a town which many survivors were camping on and Lucian still devastated, has nowhere else to go. The car runs out of fuel and Lucian is in a place which is filled with zombies and other survivors, good or bad people, he will find out.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/CHUALiTTY22

Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2018 5:34 pm
Share: