Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist Application By Destroyer / Jack Reaper

Destroyer/Jack Reaper
(@destroyer)

How old are you?: I am 14 years old, soon to be 15.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, since I am from England and I live in London.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to join the whitelisted roleplay community, because I love to roleplay and have lots of fun with my character's job. As I am good at roleplaying as any job. I actually roleplay like an actual person in real life. So if someone points a gun at me, and tells me to put my hand up, I wouldn't just switch to my weapon and just blast him/her in the face. I will act scared and convince him/her to not do any harm to me, and do what ever they tell me to do. I always follow rules, and even if i'm not a staff member, I'll try to stop rule breakers.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I've roleplayed on many RP servers. In my opinion I love to roleplay as either a part of the law enforcement, so the Police, FBI, SWAT etc. When I was Police on another server, as soon as I heard gun shots, I used police codes as its more realistic, to contact other officers. I jumped into my Police car, and called for back up on the location of where the gun shots came from. I turned on my sirens and drove there as quick as possible. It ended to be a bank robbery. about 4 to 5 civilians in side with the criminals, terrified. They were hopeless. Zip tied and put against the rule. One bad move that us ( the Police force ) do, could lead to one of them dying. A few moments later the vault door blasts open. BOOM! The jack pot, 1 million dollars on the floor, ready to be stuffed in the bag. I couldn't take it no more, so I came up with a plan with all my higher ranks and generals. The plan was to set up a marksman sniper on the crane ( which is me ). We did what ever they told us to do. They said move away from the bank and so we did. My objective was to get a clean shot at the main robber with the gun. When they thought it was safe, they took one hostage with them, they pointed the gun at her head whilst walking out. This was tough one for me. I had to get a head shot on the gun without harming the civilian. But little that I noticed, they had suicide vests on, ready to blow up the entire place if they felt threaten. But then the civilian turned out to be a highly trained Military general making making unconscious. "phew" I yelled. The only criminal remaining was Alberg. But he was death sentenced. I was sweating from head to toe. This was probably the most intense RP scenario ever.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My character name is: Jack Reaper. I was a Police Officer, one more day left until I went on Holiday/Vacation. I went to the nearest shopping center to buy a few stuff, like sun cream, some accessories etc. I finally got onto the plane.  Meanwhile... 20 minuets left until the plane lands at Florida. Random noises were coming from the public toilets. It was like moaning and screaming combined. I thought it was just a couple having their time of their life, but NO. the door busts open. A human walked out covered by blood ( well at least I thought it was a human ) jumped on one of the civilians biting right through their flesh. Screaming, shouting, yelling was the only thing I could hear at the time. I got into safest cover I could find and pulled out my pistol, aiming at those things ( zombies ) but I could not risk to shoot. I did not have to courage to. One of the infected reached the Pilots somehow. Then all of a sudden the plane starts to accelerate straight down towards the ground. So I grabbed onto a seat and put my seat belt on. I closed my eyes and BOOM!. I woke up next day behind a tree wondering where I was. Luckily I had my Police gear on me so I could check where I was on the GPS. It looked like I was on a deserted Island. The plane was no where to be seen, and it was just way too quite for what I wittiness when I was in the plane. I was too tired to even get up, so I just fell asleep. 

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mr-Decoy/

Topic starter Posted : 22/07/2018 10:44 pm
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

So...you're an English cop with a gun, right? And you board a plane in your police uniform, belt and firearm? And then survived a plane crash on a commercial jet liner? And you crash-down on an island 20 minutes away from an airport? And somehow, everything about you and your luggage is fine except you feel tired? 

When's the part where you crush all of ISIS using only an empty beer bottle and a cassette of Def Leppard?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2018 12:06 am
Destroyer/Jack Reaper
(@destroyer)

First of all, I’m a police officer, so yes I’m gonna have my gun and my police gear on me at all times even if I’m going on vacation. When I mean by police gear, stuff like: torch, walkie talkie, my police badge, gps and my pistol. Also, I never said my luggage was fine. I said I had my police gear on me. Not in my suit case. So next time you read something, read it again

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2018 8:13 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Police officers doesn't have their uniform on when they're on vacations, and the only gear from your loadout you'd be walking around with would be your handgun only (A just in case, self defense weapon). When you go on vacation, it doesn't mean you're an undercover cop in a different country. You must've been hurt or something, other than just tired after a plane crash. Like try and think, you don't have a little chance to crash without a headache and bleeding too.

Last thing, this is only your story on how you ended up here. We need some background of your character. How was his past, his life with his family and friends, maybe some of his memorable moments from work. And how did you get to Chernarus after you crashed on a plane? Work a bit more on your story, and then wait until the servers are up, since i don't think staff are accepting people into WHitelist yet.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2018 7:49 pm
Rosa reacted
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

Brother they won't let you take a razor in your suitcase after 9/11.

Word of advise: Do more research. After that, formulate and make a good story. You've got some ideas here, but you need to mold them into something we can call a cake. What you got right now is some baking soda.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2018 2:01 am
Swug reacted
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

NO NO NO!! Dude your application is very cliché why would you wear your uniform in when going vacation.  Just no man. Crashing a plane on chernarus you know how rare it is for a plane to crash land. I have heard this same story again again crashing in a plane. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2018 8:21 am
Share: