Notifications
Clear all

Twixx's/Alberg Whitelisted servers application form

Twixx
(@twixx)

How old are you?:14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Yes (I live in England and I get highest scores in tests in my class)

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:Because everyone there knows how to RP properly and I also think that there is hardly any KOS, And I think I would fit in the community as I always RP as my hours are on RP servers and I follow instructions and know what to do.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes(and I'm buying better ones than the one I already have)

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):I was once in a bank robbery we were holding hostages and robbing the bank we hand our get away driver outside me and a friend was shooting the police through the windows, when we had  enough money we had killed a couple of the hostages and took the bank manager with us for ransom money, while were in the get away truck one of my friends were killed before they got in which had made my character angry and started to throw grenades at the police cars, we in fact had two get away cars one as soon as we left the bank and another one so that the police wont suspect the other car, we ended escaping with the money and the ransom  money in total we made 10mil and we split it 3 way after that bank robbery we split up and got on with our lives I decided I wanted to make a drug cartel I was making so much money until one  day I was arrested and sentenced the death penalty. 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My characters name is Alberg, he is half English half German, he used to work as a pharmacy before everything came crashing down and hell broke loose, he cant really trust anyone as his bestfriend stabbed him in the back leaving Alberg to be chased by a large horde of zombies he also suffers from depression and anxiety as he saw his mother been beaten by his farther when younger and still carries on now, he has anger management issues so he is very fiery(the officer that arrested me was called Jack Reaper)

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/fenasikerimamk/

Topic starter Posted : 22/07/2018 10:30 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

oh hell write more about your damn character we don't know anything about him dont expect the staff to accept you for a small story and barely any detail.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2018 8:24 am
Share: