Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist application

Fish Sticks
(@fish-sticks)

How old are you?:14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Very good English

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to be apart of a community and roleplay with new friend as to be honest i've never been in such a modded a server and tried joining a year ago but thought no one would want me so i didn't bother signing up.But i've realy missed roleplaying and want a fresh start in a good server.Away from the trolls and fail rps were you just get kosed for no reason 

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):On elitelupus server about 400 hours being in gangs and myself being a druglord.Also on fudgys servers about 20 hours (wasnt raly for me) and robokast server for about 200 hours moreover ive spent time in military milsims such as Javelin nam reborn a new one i am currently in and welcome to nam as well as a&a and metrix ww2 rp.all together a bout 1000 hours rp on unturned.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Fish Sticks, a British photographer visiting Chenarus,as part of his training as a professional photographer.He came with his fellow students for a threw week all expense paid visit not forgetting 5 star hotel.But that all about to change.

After few 2 weeks of photography I was top of my class it was looking good,back at the hotel the staff was in panic as i walk through the doors.I looked at the news,the headlines were in Russian  so i couldn't understand but what i saw i didn't believe the streets of Moscow were aflame people fleeing from the military shooting them down.I was shocked.i looked again to see them running towards the military  biting themno eating them.I later got a call in my room telling me to leave strait away.But all the airports were closed.I went outside to cool down every ting semmed calm for a day or too but thats when a flood of refugees no survivors came flooding in through the gate shown by the tv.It them switch telling everyone to lock there doors and stay inside.I did so immediately.30 minutes later i could see flames rising form the other  side of the city.I new i couldnt stay here

I went to a crowded police station i guess other people had the same idea,i remembered my class mate but they were no were to be seen.I saw a dead police man and a person above him.His weapon a few feet away his weapon i took it and shot the thing.others appeared i ran to the safety of a military check point it was easily over run and i ran into the forest with many others one by one they fell,but i kept on running on running untill all i could see was the rising towns of smoke from the city.

I now life surviving with no way of getting home. Hoping of a salvation in this apocalypse  

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bishwas/

Topic starter Posted : 25/08/2018 4:42 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

The Whitelist server is not currently open, we are working to make it a much better experience for the players, please reapply when the server is open, thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2018 6:26 pm
Share: