Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] White List Application

thesoveit
(@thesoveit)

How old are you?:18

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes. My first language 

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I'm a passionate roleplayer and have been for many years

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes and back up headphones

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I've played dungeons and dragons for 3 years and run my own games I have played on plenty of other servers as well not made whitelisted server yet (never applied either)

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:
Russian Spetznaz
Classified
Name: Pyotr Fedorov     Unit: Classified     
Blood type o-   Date of birth:|||||/||||/1998
Active Duty: 2010-2015           ||||2013||||||Sniper||||||||||||||||||Qubec|||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 27 comfermed|||||||||||||||||||||||| 
|||||||||||||||||||||||2014|||||| Restationed in moscow|||||
Reported KIA||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Report by Russian military before the colapse of humanity

After the events in Moscow, I thought I go see Momma in home Village. I not Dead, just drunk and lonely whole squad dead momma ate by papa was no good so I felt even worse. but I thought has to get better I can take the gun and go make new friends save people and become a hero - Story of a survivor saved buy unknown sniper years after the colapse of humanity

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137496302/

Topic starter Posted : 06/02/2018 8:14 am
agent320
(@agent320)
Eminent Member Customer

Just when I thought applications couldnt get even more stereotypical...

special forces

sniper

short story that essentially says I can take any gun and use it to its full potential

I am not staff, but I can guarantee you dis is gonna get denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2018 5:19 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

*clears throat* Cmon man u can do better or at least i hope so  imma leave this one to to fisher/potion

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2018 6:35 pm
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

What the fuck did I just read?

And, for an "18" year-old, your grammar sucks donkey dick.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2018 6:39 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Oh my lord where do I even begin. We don't take military unless it's a fleshed out, researched application that shows off good writing. For sake of applications leave no stone unturned, don't let me ask questions. Don't redact or make the information hidden, that just tells me that there is none. Your ability to write in English is absolutely atrocious, even the Latvian who doesn't natively speak English is calling you out. Being able to speak English is vitally important, seeing as everyone there speaks the language. This application is just so incomplete and terrible in terms of grammar and content that this is denied. Whenever you make your next application, I don't want you to use the same concept or anything from this. Completely new, start afresh, if you have trouble with your English there are plenty of people on the discord willing to proofread and help you. You may reapply in a fortnight. (Fourteen days). By the way you cannot convince me that you're eighteen, a native English speaker, and write like an illiterate child all at the same time. If you could in your next application specifically tell me where you live (Country if you don't wish to disclose state or city.), it would make me more likely to accept you.

In the meantime enlighten yourself on the rules of the server:

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/

If you are having a difficult time finding writing inspiration then check out this thread here, it's good for writing and bettering your roleplaying skills:

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2018 11:41 pm
Share: