Notifications
Clear all

Vux Apply for Whitelist

jtillery00
(@jtillery00)

How old are you?:17

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:I have been playing on these servers for about 3years now ,and enjoy rp when it's done right.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):I have role played on three other servers ,
I have roleplayed as police to military to being and bandit, and a really good trader. I work hard and throw on a voice hear and there for my character.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: It was 1956 when the out break happened,
I just made it out of school when I seen on the new on something big happening, across I was alone no wife and no kids, just a 17year old in the big world, my mom died of some weird sickness months back.
I remember I owner a red toyota tocoma ,it was my favorite truck and kept it clean ,but... then they started coming , what was coming u may ask ,well I call them the turned they came from every were I couldnt out run them and they was all over my truck.
So i had to border up in a school bath room, and then i made my way up here and ended in Chernarus

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jtillery/

Topic starter Posted : 26/02/2018 3:58 pm
Share: