Notifications
Clear all

Kalsi2- Whitelist Application

kalsi2
(@kalsi2)

How old are you?: Iam, 17 years old.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I do speak English well enough for people to understand me, and I can understand other people speaking English.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Ive been looking for an actual good roleplaying server for a few days now, and this one seems to be the only good one. Useual unturned roleplay servers, admins give loot to some players if they like them, the roleplay is not realistic, and admins isnt doing their jobs. Most of the time on those type of servers, people just run around and KOS people as well.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Ive had quite a lot.  
Garrys Mod: About 500 hours, probably more because I have 2 accounts
Mount and blade: Probably for about 300 hours
Unturned: 20 hours maybe
Rust: Around 200 hours
Life is Feudal: MMO : Exactly 100 hours
Reign of Kings: Ive been only playing on roleplay servers, so 200 hours
Gta 5: Maybe like 100 hours
Arma 3: 300 hours
That makes 1720 hours worth of RP, so I know all of the rules, like Out of Characther, and KOS, and all of those. I know Unturned got diffrent so I read all of your rules.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My characther comes from Norway, he was a poor farmer from a small village. When he grew up he wanted to travel around the world and see all of it. When he grew older and became around 20 years old, he decided to use all of his money that he has been gathering all his life to travel to this large huge city, when suddenley he saw these weird group of cannibals, eating other humans. He decided to take a break, and go to the closets town, this town dident seem to have any laws, everyone was carrying a gun, and it was a fort called Fort Hinsen, where many lived in. It also had a Pub, called Kings Pub, I dident really look into that. Once I saw all of these people with their big guns, I decided to leave. I kept travelling for a while when suddenley a group of cannibals, one of them took a bite of my arm. I was freaked out and ran as fast as I could back to the Fort Hinsen, to warn everybody. Their reaction was weird, they dident seem shocked at all, they told me to sit down. After a while they explained me that these creatures had been living on the earth for a while now, and they explained me that these creatures were humans, but the humans were neither dead or alive. I decided to cancel my plans for seeing the world, and make this my home. I dont know if it was a smart desicion, or if even these things were real, but I will have to wait and find out.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/9776435879755/

(BTW, all the -rep is just like for fun, I tried to get many +rep at start, but not many wrote those, so I switched to -rep)

Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2018 5:32 pm
Share: