Notifications
Clear all

Vim'cal's Whitelist Application

Vimical
(@vimical)

How old are you?: 13

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, English is my first language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

Because I wouldn't want my first game roleplaying experience to be bad, and I've heard of KOSers and trollers and I would want to join an RP server that wouldn't be filled with a bunch of inappropriate people, instead, be filled with much more mature people that I could enjoy roleplaying with.

Do you have a working microphone?: I guess it works, I had a microphone on my headphones but since I accidentally broke the headphones, I can't hear anything.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes I have, I've joined 2 Discord RP servers, one being my cousin's and another from one of the members in his server. I would love to try roleplaying on an actual game like Unturned.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Name: Michael Altenite

Home Country: Philippines

Known languages: Fluent English and Dialect speaker

Religion: Roman Catholic

Earliered Professions: Businessman, Doctor

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 6' 7"

Physical Appearance: A little more than average body build, Good looking and has a short beard

Likes: Basketball (although pretty bad at it), Sincere friends, singing, dancing, and Video games.

Dislikes: Illegal stuff, Show-offs, dark rooms, bad people.

Allergies: Dust (I mean very allergic)

Fears: Dying, making enemies, dolls, getting betrayed.

Strengths: Team player, great reflexes, intelligent and clever.

Backstory: When Michael was born, he lived in the Philippines, the province of Cebu city, for 36 years. He had Filipino parents. At the age of 13, he'd been helping his parents earn money any way he can, selling certain stuff, and even saving his lunch money. One day, his grandfather had come from America, he had his own empty lot. He had plans of making a beach resort there,but they didn't have the budget, so it had been sitting there for years. He said he's been looking for someone trustworthy in running the resort and this was the perfect opportunity for Michael's family to prosper, and so they did. Finally at the age of 28, he graduated and became a licensed doctor, he was very proud of himself for achieving his goal. But as the years passed by, he hasn't been enjoying his job, "What's missing?" Michael thinks to himself. He's always had a passion for travelling so he finally decided to become an OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker). He went to America, where it all began, just after arriving at the airport, he sees people with decaying skin and blood all over them. Michael asks one of them "What are you?", seconds later, all of them start chasing him, and since there were security guards aboard the plane, they stepped down and provided cover, "Go sir, we got this!" said one of the guards, so, without hesitation, he climbed aboard and left, leaving the guards behind. He then goes back to his home country, goes directly to his house and what he sees, are his parents and his younger brother being eaten by a horde of "zombies". Michael grabs the pilots gun and starts shooting the zombies in the head with extreme accuracy "RAAAGGGHH!". After he had killed all of them, he sees his family, bleeding to death, and his dad says "Go.. you've gotta go... be safe.. for us.." and watches helplessly, as they finally die. He had been scarred for life, that was the most traumatic moment he has ever experienced in his life. Meanwhile, in the present, his story continues....

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326101522

Discord: Vim'cal#1739

Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2017 10:14 am
Vimical
(@vimical)
Posted by: Vimical

How old are you?: 13

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, English is my first language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

Because I wouldn't want my first game roleplaying experience to be bad, and I've heard of KOSers and trollers and I would want to join an RP server that wouldn't be filled with a bunch of inappropriate people, instead, be filled with much more mature people that I could enjoy roleplaying with.

Do you have a working microphone?: I guess it works, I had a microphone on my headphones but since I accidentally broke the headphones, I can't hear anything.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes I have, I've joined 2 Discord RP servers, one being my cousin's and another from one of the members in his server. I would love to try roleplaying on an actual game like Unturned.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Name: Michael Altenite

Home Country: Philippines

Known languages: Fluent English and Dialect speaker

Religion: Roman Catholic

Earliered Professions: Businessman, Doctor

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 6' 7"

Physical Appearance: A little more than average body build, Good looking and has a short beard

Likes: Basketball (although pretty bad at it), Sincere friends, singing, dancing, and Video games.

Dislikes: Illegal stuff, Show-offs, dark rooms, bad people.

Allergies: Dust (I mean very allergic)

Fears: Dying, making enemies, dolls, getting betrayed.

Strengths: Team player, great reflexes, intelligent and clever.

Backstory: When Michael was born, he lived in the Philippines, the province of Cebu city, for 36 years. He had Filipino parents. At the age of 13, he'd been helping his parents earn money any way he can, selling certain stuff, and even saving his lunch money. One day, his grandfather had come from America, he had his own empty lot. He had plans of making a beach resort there,but they didn't have the budget, so it had been sitting there for years. He said he's been looking for someone trustworthy in running the resort and this was the perfect opportunity for Michael's family to prosper, and so they did. Finally at the age of 28, he graduated and became a licensed doctor, he was very proud of himself for achieving his goal. But as the years passed by, he hasn't been enjoying his job, "What's missing?" Michael thinks to himself. He's always had a passion for travelling so he finally decided to become an OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker). He went to America, where it all began, just after arriving at the airport, he sees people with decaying skin and blood all over them. Michael asks one of them "What are you?", seconds later, all of them start chasing him, and since there were security guards aboard the plane, they stepped down and provided cover, "Go sir, we got this!" said one of the guards, so, without hesitation, he climbed aboard and left, leaving the guards behind. He then goes back to his home country, goes directly to his house and what he sees, are his parents and his younger brother being eaten by a horde of "zombies". Michael grabs the pilots gun and starts shooting the zombies in the head with extreme accuracy "RAAAGGGHH!". After he had killed all of them, he sees his family, bleeding to death, and his dad says "Go.. you've gotta go... be safe.. for us.." and watches helplessly, as they finally die. He had been scarred for life, that was the most traumatic moment he has ever experienced in his life. But he never stopped moving, he decided to go to Russia. Meanwhile, in the present, his story continues....

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326101522

Discord: Vim'cal#1739

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2017 11:55 pm
Vimical
(@vimical)

Thanks to Dra9onmaster27 for his idea of the template.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2017 11:58 pm
PFQ reacted
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Shit dawg I gave that template to Dra9onmaster27 because that's what I used for my M&B application, then like, dawg now everyones using it. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 10:19 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

Looks interesting, +1 for being accepted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 12:53 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Neat app! +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 7:59 pm
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

+1