Notifications
Clear all

Victor Romero´s (victorESP1) Whitelist application

VictorESP1
(@victoresp1)

How old are you?:

I am currently 15.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Well, im pretty good at typing in english, but im not that good when i talk as my first language is spanish.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

Because, to be honest im tired of all this random KOS people and minges.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes i do.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Yes, multiple in fact (Unturned, Garry´s mod, Roblox, MTA, SAMP...)

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

This person is called ¨Victor Romero¨, and his story of how he ended up here is pretty ironic:

This man, in his late 20´s was a pretty crazy person, and he liked adrenaline, so he went looking for it, and of course, it had to be dangerous... He really liked nature and surviving in the wild, that way he would feel like he was one with the nature and that he was able to do anything, so one day in the summer, he went looking for an adventure  in the Czech Republic, exactly in Chernarus.

When he arrived, it was all so quiet..... but he thought it was normal, as he was pretty close to the forests, and there would be only animals, he kept walking for some hours, hunter rifle in hand and knife in pocket, as the hunter he was, he felt the presence of a creature crushing some leaves behind him, but when he turned back, he saw some kind of man with very pale skin, White eyes and yellow teeth with... Blood?

Victor yelled at the man, telling him to walk back, but the man didn´t go back, but instead threw a hand at his face, trying to rip off Victor´s eyes, but Victor reacted fast enough for dodging the hit and hit the ¨Man¨ with the back of his rifle in the head, the man fell to the floor, showing raw meat on his teeth, Victor got really scared, and when the man tried to bite him, he shot him in the head, ending with the creature´s life, if it wasn´t already dead.

After this, Victor got inside his car and started exploring the whole Chernarus, as it was now his new home, and the forest his survival.

Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2017 9:24 am
Share: