[Solved] Theunoriginal4's whitelist application

Ethanol
(@ethanol)

How old are you:

13, birthday on the 27th of April

Are you fluent in speaking English:

English is my first language I can speak a bit of Spanish and Japanese

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community:#

I like roleplay lots and want to play on a server where no one koses and respects players

Have you had previous roleplaying experience:

Lots from playing ark, of course I used to play Minecraft RP

Do you have a working microphone:

Yes I do it works very well

Character Backstory:

My character is an Ex-RAF pilot Who when flying over the UK heard news of a zombie infection he was asked by the Air Chief marshal to fly to Russia and check out the infection. He was flying when a group of bandits (Titus) started firing their anti-aircraft guns and shot him down.

he woke up several hours later in the middle of silo 22. and luckily had a gasmask. he was worried for his family as they where on holiday in Russia before the disease broke out. and now he searches the wastes searching for his family in the hopes they survived. he has teamed up with the coalition who have ranked him to lieutenant and so now he needs major to get the jet plane and get back to the UK, which in the lore was never infected.

Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 7:05 pm
kacpero243
(@kacpero243)
Eminent Member Customer

You do realise the map is on Chernaruas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 7:11 pm
Ethanol
(@ethanol)

yes I'm gonna edit it

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 8:45 am
Ethanol
(@ethanol)

Backstory MK2

My character is Jack, he is a pilot officer in the Royal Air Force and flies Tornado jets. When the outbreak started out he was flying over Russia and was shot down by Titus (Bandit group) and crashed in silo 22. having a gas mask on he made it out. he heard about the liberator and made his way to it and in a few weeks was a major. he became a pilot and flew to Chernarus  where his family was on holiday and landed in the airport. shortly he made his way to the beach where he was knocked out and stripped of everything...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 2:43 pm
kacpero243
(@kacpero243)
Eminent Member Customer

That's better

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 5:32 pm
kacpero243
(@kacpero243)
Eminent Member Customer

That's better