Notifications
Clear all

KittFoonya's Application for Chernarus Whitelist

KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

Age: I prefer not to tell exactly, but I am between 10 and 15

Language: I was born, raised, and currently live in America. I speak fluent English. 

Reason to Join: Normal servers are fun, but I have like 15 sawzalls and every modded gun, and pretty much anything I need. I kinda want a fresh start, and joining whitelist means without /kits, it will be a lot harder to get end game items. Also, the roleplay aspect seems like it would make it more fun, especially since nobody 'actually' roleplays on the normal servers. and last, there won't be any KOSers to screw things up on the whitelist servers

Experience: I don't have much roleplay experience, but I think this will be a fun opportunity

Backstory: George Nevin, a 27-year-old U.S. Army sniper, was on a mission when the outbreak happened. He and his team were deep in the middle of battle, not knowing what was happening around them. When his mission was over, he and his team met up at the military camp nearest to them and had a small celebration of victory. As they were partying and drinking, a zombie walked in. It was hostile, so they shot it in the head. They were too drunk to think anything of it. When he awoke the next morning, chaos was all around him. A horde was passing by and smelled the flesh of the military soldiers. The horde then flooded the military base, slowly but surely turning everyone but George into one of their kind. George quickly grabbed a few things and ran out to the nearest town. He stopped by a phone booth to call hs family or anyone for that matter. George was alone. He set off walking around town and gathered some more supplies. As he was walking out, he noticed a map crudely pinned on a wall. It had a message next to it written in blood that read, "Come to Chernarus-Escape outbreak-Meet survivorssss----." George decided to take his chances. He ripped the map off the wall and followed it for 4 days. He then came across a river. He packed the map in his pack, and swam, swam, swam. After 3 hours, and no land in sight, he dragged himself up onto the shore of a beach. He pulled the map out of his backpack and looked around. The landmarks matched those of the map. He was in Chernarus.

Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 5:17 pm
kacpero243
(@kacpero243)
Eminent Member Customer

Nice backstory +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 5:22 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Im surprised, in a positive way. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 5:27 pm
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

ty guys

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 5:36 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I like it, though -1 point for another sniper character, so 6/10 for me 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 6:03 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

Why does everyone do military characters? Why not some average joe who was a prepper before the outbreak. They have as good of a chance of surviving as any.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 6:23 pm
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

firearms and combat training does yield an advantage

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 7:01 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

true but it could be a little more original

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 7:04 pm
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

Ik but it just makes it easier for gameplay purposes. Knows locations of mili bases and how to use guns etc

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 7:10 pm
Share: