Notifications
Clear all

The Brotherhood Arrival

Losko
(@losko)

How old are you?: 17

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Me and my team(Brotherhood) wanted to join to try a new type of server, we were already on the Fudgy Whitelisted's server and we just wanna try something new.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, actually a lot myself and others. 400+ hours on RP Server and Semi-RP (It would take too long to explain my roleplay experience)

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Me and my team(Borotherhood) went on a adventure with a boat and we ran out of fuel. We all went to sleep that night and we woke up on this island. At first we didn't know the island is infected. So we went around and one of our member approached one of the "citizen", the "citizen" turned around and attacked him, but the zombie missed. That's the moment where we realized that the island is infected.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274704310/

This topic was modified 5 years ago 2 times by Losko
Topic starter Posted : 04/11/2018 11:30 am
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

Just because you are applying with someone doesn't mean you can copy and paste their terrible application.

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-whitelist/the-brotherhood-arrival-2/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2018 4:32 am
Losko
(@losko)

Not copy pasting first of all. Its just multiple characters in one place and happened the same thing.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2018 1:41 pm
Losko
(@losko)

Not copy pasting first of all. Its just multiple characters in one place and happened the same thing.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2018 1:42 pm
Losko
(@losko)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2018 1:42 pm
Share: