Notifications
Clear all

Swifty's Whitelist Application

Jacob
(@jacob)
Eminent Member

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Full English 🙂

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I love roleplay and unturned and I want to meet more people in the RP community and have a main server to play on.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, I have played on like 50% of the RP servers and most of them I enjoyed. I had an RP server of my own for a while but I couldn't get many players so it shut down.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Before everything went to hell, I was a police officer. I had a wife who died in the beginning and I had to end her suffering and let her rest in peace. I survived for as long as I could and I am now here surviving this very day. I have killed 128 of the infected and 3 people. The people I killed deserved what they deserved, they murdered women, children, and working men in a community I was in. After the attacks on my community, I ended up on my own and I do what I have to do to survive for now on.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093718571/

Topic starter Posted : 22/12/2017 9:01 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

You tried, there is more space for improvement. I think you need to write more about your character. A better reason for getting in WL. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Every man and woman make mistakes in their life so you can't just blame one person.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/12/2017 1:21 am
Share: