Notifications
Clear all

drcooljay27's Whitelist Application

LukeSkywanker
(@lukeskywanker)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 16 years old

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, first and only language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: My friends and I have spent about a year playing on the other Nylex servers and have absolutely loved it. I hope joining the whitelisted server will solve my only gripe with the public ones; KOSers / lack of enforcement of the rules. So I hope that by becoming a whitelist member I can enjoy an RP experience alongside those who enjoy it as much as myself.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, firstly in the years previous to my playing Unturned I often played Garry’s Mod RP servers, this is where my passion for RP started. Then I moved to various Unturned servers (which as of today I have 500 hours in Unturned) until about a year ago I stumbled upon Nylex’s UnturnedRoleplay servers. I absolutely love them. On the Germany server, where my friends and I were the most active, we had a blast exploring everything we could do. We tried it all, we played the good guys and set up a refugee camp at the prison. Acting sort of an safe haven from KOSers or just a place to hangout and talk to others. Then tried playing a less moral role by setting up a slave labor camp at the quarry where we captured and enslaved everyone we found. All in all, I love roleplay, and I would love to join the whitelist server in order to have a reliable platform to roleplay with those as passionate as I am.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: 

Michael Foley is a smart, creative, and sometimes excessive engineer. He finished top of his class at Carnegie Mellon University in 1999. After working at a standard engineering firm for about two years he found that he did not enjoy being told what to do. He would rather his creativity and personality have no restraints. When the terrorists attacks on the United states happened on September 11, 2001 he decided to relocate to Russia. In Russia he started his own company where he would design and construct buildings for anyone who needed it. This worked out perfectly for him when the apocalypse started. These skills transferred perfectly to designing and constructing shelters or even bases for those who wanted security and protection from the zombies. Although there is one problem, his animosity towards taking orders causes some tense situations between him and his clients. So he has been trying to learn to be more patient with others in order to protect his own life. Because in this lawless wasteland angering the wrong person could be the last mistake you ever make.

Discord: Barackoli#8002

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lukelacaria/

Topic starter Posted : 23/12/2017 5:43 am
DankApollo reacted
LukeSkywanker
(@lukeskywanker)
Active Member Customer

Can I get any advice?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2017 10:43 pm
DankApollo
(@dankapollo)

Good App!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 12:44 am
bigflabbydaddy
(@bigflabbydaddy)
Eminent Member

I really like the backstory of your character as I live in Pittsburgh, which is where Carnegie Melon is if y'all don't know. Other than that, really good app, surprised he didn't get accepted yet.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 1:17 am
Share: