Notifications
Clear all

SpaceDuver's Whitelist Application.

SpaceDuver
(@spaceduver)

Age - I am 19 as of now.

English - I come from England, so yep.

Reason - I want to join because I have quite a lot of spare time now and I would love to spend it RPing, especially in Unturned. Also because all the other servers KOS a lot and I get triggered lol...

Mic - No, But I could get one.

Previous Experiences - My biggest RP experiences are in World of Warcraft, (stop reading if you don't know anything about WoW) I have a human rogue and a night elf druid, I RP a criminal on my rogue - owning a guild called Glory of Dishonesty - And on my druid I RP as an elder arch-druid and am part of a guild called The Cenarion Heroes.

Char Background - He is a mercenary coming from Russia, but he is now stranded in (server map, sorry, don't know it) and has lost all of his arms and accessories and is working on becoming the #1 hit man in  (server map). Little is known about his childhood, only one thing is for certain though, he wants to get revenge on all those who ever doubted him...

URL -  http://steamcommunity.com/id/1245mki_wert3/

Topic starter Posted : 21/07/2017 7:08 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Your backstory is quite lacking . like explain why you would wanna rp as a hitmen in a post apocalyptic world.  Also please read the server lore if you haven't. 

www.unturnedroleplay.com/lore

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2017 8:12 pm
Share: