Notifications
Clear all

Application thing.

Bepis Gang
(@bepis-gang)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: Fourteen.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: It's my first language, so I'd say yes.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I've always been interested in Unturned RP servers, and seeing as this one is more secure and ten-year-olds can't get on and KOS (Since there's a whitelist.)

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, but it is a bit static-y. I am in the market for a new one, however.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have played on multiple GMod RP servers, and i RP on many other games as well.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Depending on the map either ex-bandit or just a simple survivor trying to survive in the world. I often like working in groups, and if said group gains my trust i'll work to pull my weight equally. If ex-bandit then I am proficient with guns, if not I am still a good shot but less skilled. I prefer a medium range fighting style, so DMRs like the Sabertooth and Snayperskya are favorites, with a secondary SMG like the Honeybadger for those close-range panic situations.

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bepis_Gang

Topic starter Posted : 22/07/2017 12:34 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Your character background isn't a character background but more of a play style, like fix that maybe? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2017 8:09 pm
Bepis Gang
(@bepis-gang)
New Member Customer

Yeah, I like to keep the backstory fluid to help in RP situations. I think a less rigid playstyle allows for less conflict in RP personally.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/07/2017 12:30 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

this is hardcore rp tho.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2017 4:23 pm
Bepis Gang
(@bepis-gang)
New Member Customer

I'm aware. What i'm saying is I establish more when in character, so if i'm on different servers or maps I can weave locations in. It's like, if I'm on Chernarus and I say i started in Moscow it wouldn't make sense.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/07/2017 6:05 pm
Share: