Notifications
Clear all

Sn@xY Whitelist

guller1973
(@guller1973)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yeah i talk alot off english and people almost evrytime understand me

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: to get a nice server going to have fun a for 1 time in forever actually play on a roleplay server

Do you have a working microphone?: yeah got a blue yeti

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yeah i was playing on a srver called springs rp

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: i was a koser like half a year ago but i changed but know im playing as a non koser and mostly playing as a nice guy 

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123105668/

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 3:08 am
Skidro
(@skidro)
Eminent Member Customer

You've been banned fort mass KOS 3 times, Gl 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 9:20 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Has KOSed me alot of times on Chernaus, shouldnt been let into whitelisted servers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 8:46 am
guller1973
(@guller1973)
Active Member Customer

Sry for you guys having a bad time with me playing but i changed like i said in the application

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 5:10 am
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

Can that backround even be accepted that for me isant a backround it has to have a name a last name where the he's from how he got into the apocalypse etc. It dosent have any of those things

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 7:16 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

To Sn@xY,

I am sorry but this application can only be denied for now. You know what you have done in the past. Even if you weren't such a bad rule breaker you still wrote a poorly written application here. Regardless we cannot accept you at this time. Please hang around discord and the forums and increase your reputation with staff and the players before considering to reapply. I would say it will take a lot of effort and time on your part.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 4:25 pm
Share: