Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Powerful48's WHitelist Application

Powerful48
(@powerful48)

How old are you?: I am 18

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I speak English as my main language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I wanted to get into a good community of role-players in Unturned as a change of scenery from my hardcore Arma 3 RP.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? I have a lot of role-play experience. I have played on multiple modded RP Unturned servers. A few of which are some Fallout RP servers and Overgrown 3+ RP. Also I do a lot of hardcore Arma 3 military RP so I am more then qualified for any RP encounter.

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 3:44 am
Powerful48
(@powerful48)

Character background- My character is Boris. He was a Russian Marine that fought the terrorists of Takistan when he heard of the apocalypse for it had not yet spread to Europe. Him being worried for his family and friends back in Chernarus he immediately got on a carrier plane and flew back home. When he got there he found that everyone he knew had been turned into zeds. He now roams Chernarus and has pledged his life to finding a cure to the virus so his fate never befalls someone else.

Character traits: A military man that is experienced with weapons and has a terrible vengeance against zeds but has a soft spot for survivors with familys. He trys to recruit anyone that will listen to his cause.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PowerfulGaming/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 4:01 pm
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

I love the backstory! Creative

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 5:08 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin