Notifications
Clear all

Sniperking Whitelist Application

jackchessell1
(@jackchessell1)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?:14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I am sick and tired of playing on roleplay servers and always getting kosed I would like to join the whitelist community because I want a true roleplay experience and I believe a whitelisted roleplay server can provide that

Do you have a working microphone?:yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):yes I frequently play on fudgy and elitelupus's servers

Character background- I am just an average kid who got stuck in the apocalypse me and my family were rescued when the military evacuated our town we where told we would be put on a plane to Chernarus Russia we heard that the virus had not reached there yet and that was where all the remaning survivors were being sent but when we arrived we quickly realised the stories were to good to be true we looked out and saw people running through the streets being chased by these creatures they looked human but acted feral when we landed we were rushed of the plane and into military transports me and my family got separated during all the commotion I heard my mother yelling out to me I will see you when we arrive and that was the last I saw as I expected when we arrived at what was supposed to be a safe camp we saw it was overrun people quickly started to jump out on the truck and run I stayed behind boy was that a big mistake within seconds this creatures surrounded me then I heard someone yell get down I quickly hit the bed of the truck seconds later I heard gun shots I looked up to see those creatures all lying on the ground in puddles of blood I saw a figure beginning to approach me I screamed out please don't hurt me the figure came closer it was a soldier and a few survivors he had found the soldier said to me don't worry its ok those things cant hurt you anymore he then proceeded to ask how old I was I responded 8 he asked me where are your parents we got separated when the plane landed what plane you mean that military plane he said I responded yes we were brought here by the military they told us that it was safe here but when we arrived we saw that they were wrong ah he said so you were part of operation whitelist I asked him what is operation whitelist it was a plan created by the military he told me I said to him do you know where my parents are I need to find them son your parents are most likely dead no no that cant be I saw them they got loaded into a truck please tell me you atleast saw them look kid I hate to tell you but the only other military truck I have seen was covered in blood I began to cry he said to me quiet you don't want to attract more of those things from that day on that man cared for me like his own son he taught me to cook scavenge and even shoot but unfortunately one day we were out on a scouting mission and he got cornered by those things he I will never forget the last thing he said to me run it has been 6 years since that day I am now 14 when I was on my own I quickly learned to fend for my self I taught my self to make snares build huts and even start a fire yesterday I got a quite a shock I was just going through a town looting when I heard someone scream I quickly ran into the street to see a women running from some zombies which is what I chose to call those things I told her to get behind me I quickly pulled out my knife and stabbed two of them in the and then I shoved the third one to the ground shattering its skull I turn around to see the woman terrified it tell her the same thing that soldier told me its ok those things cant hurt you anymore I took her with me she asked me whats my name I said Jack she said that's funny I once had a son called jack but I lost him 6 years ago I thought in my mind could this be here my mother I quickly denied it she cant be I said to her if you don't mind me asking how old was your son when you lost him she replied 8 we came here on a plane but I never saw him after that.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123454511/

Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2017 3:57 am
Share: