Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] drcooljay27's WL App (second highly improved attempt)

LukeSkywanker
(@lukeskywanker)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 16 years old

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, first and only language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: My friends and I have spent about a year playing on the other Nylex servers and have absolutely loved it. I hope joining the whitelisted server will solve my only gripe with the public ones; KOSers / lack of enforcement of the rules. So I hope that by becoming a whitelist member I can enjoy an RP experience alongside those who enjoy it as much as myself.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, firstly in the years previous to my playing Unturned I often played Garry’s Mod RP servers, this is where my passion for RP started. Then I moved to various Unturned servers (which as of today I have 500 hours in Unturned) until about a year ago I stumbled upon Nylex’s UnturnedRoleplay servers. I absolutely love them. On the Germany server, where my friends and I were the most active, we had a blast exploring everything we could do. We tried it all, we played the good guys and set up a refugee camp at the prison. Acting sort of an safe haven from KOSers or just a place to hangout and talk to others. Then tried playing a less moral role by setting up a slave labor camp at the quarry where we captured and enslaved everyone we found. All in all, I love roleplay, and I would love to join the whitelist server in order to have a reliable platform to roleplay with those as passionate as I am.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: 

Luke Larkia was only 19 years old when he decided to go to China to seek better business opportunities. In search of cheaper labor and lower taxes he opted to migrate his business to China. His future seemed very bright until his plane crashed leaving himself and only one other survivor alive on an uninhabited island near Japan. He and his and the other survivor, Justin,  managed to survive for two years on this island. Being that their only other human contact was each other they grew very close. Eventually, they decided that they must devise a plan to escape the island, believing that death would be better than eternity on this island. They stockpiled as much food and water as they could before setting sail on their raft that they fashioned out of driftwood. Having no means of navigation they just prayed that the sea would take them to new land. It was a very testing journey after about a month his best friend Justin contracted dysentery and slowly died before Luke’s eyes. About two weeks later Luke landed where he would later discover was Vladivostok. After being alone and in squalor for such a long time he opted to move to the more urban Western Russia. After this rollercoaster of events Luke was irreparably mentally damaged. Ever since he has been very solitary and paranoid, trusting no one but himself. He lets no one close to him due to his fear of losing them. The only things he trusts are himself and God.

Discord - Barackoli#8002

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/lukelacaria

Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2017 3:54 am
norton
(@norton)
Active Member Customer

+1 Good prompt

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 3:56 am
YeBoiMajor
(@yeboimajor)

Nice app dude! GL!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 3:56 am
LukeSkywanker
(@lukeskywanker)
Active Member Customer

Thanks man!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2017 3:58 am
bigflabbydaddy
(@bigflabbydaddy)
Eminent Member

+1 Nice backstory!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 10:45 pm
DankApollo
(@dankapollo)

The story could use more detail, but was creative and new, hope you get in!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 11:23 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Wondering something did he make like 2 more accounts and just said +rep good story? 

Because it ain't that good it could use a lot more work and more effort into the story and all the people that have commented on it so far are new people so just a thought?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 11:33 pm
Watchfulatmoney
(@watchfulatmoney)
Active Member Customer

very unique backstory that is actually interesting.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 11:35 pm
LukeSkywanker
(@lukeskywanker)
Active Member Customer

Obviously not because the other people that commented have made applications themselves.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2017 11:44 pm
bigflabbydaddy
(@bigflabbydaddy)
Eminent Member

If you're talking about me i'm accepted and in the server right now. Don't start accusing people you can't back up with actual proof.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 11:45 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Obviously you didn't read what i said I said it's just a thought key word thought.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 11:47 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Too short, and lacking some very crucial details. If the plane crashed why wasn't a search effort made? How is a nineteen year old I assume Englishman going to go to China to live? More information on him as a person please. Overall you have the structure for a good application, so please rewrite this to be more realistic and leave no questions unanswered. Sorry but denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 11:55 pm
Share: