Notifications
Clear all

Skidro's application.

Skidro
(@skidro)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?

100% English

Why do you want to join the Whitelisted Roleplaying community?

I would like to join the Whitelisted Roleplay community because i've been searching for an Unturned server which only trusted people may join that understand what Roleplay and no KOS means, To having found one would be great.

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes

Have you had any previous Ropleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!)

Gmod, Bootleg rp, Multiple Arma 2 servers.

Character background:

Gerrard Mechro, When he was 4, His parents spoiled him Brought him him on multiple holidays, Florida, Greece, You name it. Eventually they Heard the was an outbreak of a deadly flu, spreading across the UK, My father's brother had a bunker in Russia besides Moscow, We flew there in a hurry, No time for packing shit up. As we were halfway through our flight a man was severely ill constantly gagging and coughing, Everyone was petrified, wondering what was going on, how this happened ,All of a sudden the ill man unbuckled his seat belt and went to the bathroom, Locking him self in, A waitress hears groaning, The door flies open, knocking the women to her feet eventually spreading the 'flu' around the plane then making their way to the cockpit and taking out the copilot, The pilot starts flying the plane towards the ground hoping he will take out everyone and the infected, as soon as the plane hit the snow filled forest i blacked out. Then waking up to being dragged away from a fire filled plane, I then found my self in a cave next to a warm fire, with a couple, one named Alexander and the other Anastasia. They looked after me, trained me in Russia's harsh environment, Then finally sending me out on my own for my own good, They both got very sick... From there on I've been avoiding all none animal life, So i could survive and be the Brave Survivor, Gerrard Mechro.

-Skidro

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 5:10 pm
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

Nice job

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 5:11 pm
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

NICE

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 5:24 pm
Skidro
(@skidro)
Eminent Member Customer

Profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Skidro99

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 8:40 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Hello, dispite how salty Skidro is and how annoying he was that he got himself banned from the discord, I would still like to see him play the role of Gerrard. Awesome backstory. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 9:10 am
Skidro
(@skidro)
Eminent Member Customer

Thanks i guess

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 9:56 am
Skidro
(@skidro)
Eminent Member Customer

I've been playing the servers for a year now, I understand how to play them.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 12:43 pm
Skidro
(@skidro)
Eminent Member Customer

If the right people are put in the right server, It can turn out to be a lot of fun

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 3:18 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

Are you just trying to secretly bump this threat?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 3:22 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Just writing shit like this shows your inpatient and bumping your app instead of waiting like everyone else. Plus your jealousy shows your immaturity. He asked you a simple question a monkey can answer with yes or no, yes you have to come with that: "Ok now that your all happy and have been accepted, you go rub shit in my face?" and EVEN fucking delete it after? Honestly your rudeness wonders me how ur not banned here already but are banned in discord. Not recommendet imo for the whitelist.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 3:37 pm
dontmindme reacted
Skidro
(@skidro)
Eminent Member Customer

just delete the post... (my crappy 'application')

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 3:39 pm
Skidro
(@skidro)
Eminent Member Customer

well i have been waiting specifically for this server but whatever, i have no place in the community

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 3:40 pm
Share: